THE NICOTINE FLOSS COMPANY
STOP SMOKING THE EASY AND CLEAN WAY
Nicotine Floss is a revolutionary new product which helps people quit
smoking. It was developed by Dr. Mondre years ago to help a patient
quit smoking, and it has since been United States Patent: 5,035,252 patented. It is a smoking cessation
system that not only curbs the smokers craving for a smoke (nicotine),
but promotes healthy gums, and consequently a great smile!
Why should you quit?:
How Nicotine Floss can Help:
- There is no magic to smoking cessation. You have to want to stop.
- As you are well aware, smoking is VERY hazardous to your health.
For many medical reasons you should stop smoking.
- In addition to all the medical ailments that smoking is responsible
for, smoking causes many problems of the mouth.
- Smoking is the biggest environmental factor associated with Periodontal
- Smoking delays wound healing in the mouth. It causes bone loss of
the jaws and Periodontal Disease. Smoking causes many types of ORAL
CANCER, not to mention discoloration of teeth and halitosis (bad breath).
- Smokers should have regular Oral Cancer Screening examinations.
- If you are currently smoking, YOU SHOULD STOP SMOKING! Cold turkey
- We invented Nicotine Floss, a device that will
simultaneously stop the craving for smoking while providing for
increased periodontal health.
- The act of smoking, due to products of smoking, is extremely destructive
to the oral tissues.
- Smokers have a physical and psychological
dependence from smoking.
Instructions and Disclaimer:
- With Nicotine Floss one can manually introduce nicotine directly
into the periodontal sulcus, thus getting nicotine to relieve the
- At the same time the flossing will provide for increased periodontal
health, as well as keep the smoker busy doing things with his/her
hands and mouth.
- It is also known that people who start to floss on a regular basis
can't NOT floss. Part of it is habitual and part is due to the good
feeling of being clean.
- Nicotine Floss moreover will turn a bad habit, smoking, into a good
habit, flossing, which is likely to continue even when the individual
no longer craves smoking. The smoker will be able to control just
exactly how much nicotine he/she needs by the amount of flossing done.
The smoker will be able to address the cues and triggers (that add
to the smoking habit) directly. This will enable the smoker to deal
with the complex social and psychological aspects of smoking while
controlling the addiction to nicotine during cessation attempts.
- Smoking helps breakdown and destroy the periodontal apparatus. Nicotine
Floss not only rebuilds the periodontium by the action of flossing,
but it stops the ill effects of tar and carbon monoxide caused by
- The smoker, when craving a cigarette, instead of smoking, will floss.
The act of flossing with Nicotine Floss will satisfy the smoker and
the smoker will NOT want to smoke.
- This, in a nutshell, describes Nicotine Floss
and the method in which it works.
- You must want to stop smoking. No smoking
cessation system will work unless you are determined to stop.
- Take the Nicotine Floss "Flossette" and grasp
the plastic end firmly.
- Hold the Nicotine Floss "Flossette" tightly
against the contact point between two teeth and gently guide the
Nicotine Floss between the teeth. Work the Nicotine Floss through the
contact point, moving it gently under the gumline. Be careful not to
snap the Nicotine Floss between teeth and under the gums, as this can
harm delicate tissue.
- Holding the Nicotine Floss "Flossette" tightly
against the tooth, move the Nicotine Floss up and down scraping the
Nicotine Floss against the tooth. It is this action that releases the
nicotine and simultaneously cleans the teeth thus satisfying the need to
smoke while removing food debris and plaque.
- Repeat this procedure on each tooth slowly going
from tooth to tooth, until you no longer have a craving to smoke. You
will only have to floss a few teeth.
- You should be using the Nicotine Floss whenever
you have a craving to smoke. With each application you should make sure
you floss areas of the mouth that you might have missed on previous
application (including ALL back teeth) such that each day every surface
of every tooth gets flossed at least one time.
- Make sure to throw used "Flossettes" away
immediately after use in the trash AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS!
Order a FREE Nicotine Floss Information and Sample Kit
(Please include $10.95 for shipping & handling)
Welcome | DrMondre | Oral Health Care | Nicotine Floss | Order